Washington, D.C., Office
David Golden is an associate in D.C. office of Constantine Cannon. His practice focuses on complex commercial litigation, most notably cases that concern high-technology products and companies involved in technology standard-setting organizations. He has represented both plaintiffs and defendants in diverse matters, including antitrust, federal preemption, copyright infringement, cyber security breaches, Administrative Procedure Act claims, and commercial arbitrations. Mr. Golden also represents clients before government agencies, including criminal antitrust investigations and statutory ratemaking proceedings.
Mr. Golden’s recent representations include:
- Represented technology company in an antitrust case involving mobile phone technologies and an alleged conspiracy involving international standard setting organization;
- Represented international airline in criminal antitrust investigation and civil class action suit;
- Represented trucking company trade association in federal preemption case against Ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach;
- Represented retailers in antitrust suit against payment networks;
- Represented college webcasting trade association in Administrative Procedure Act claims case against Copyright Royalty Board; and
- Represented pharmaceutical companies in Congressional advocacy and outreach efforts.
Mr. Golden frequently writes about issues concerning competition law and technology. He contributes to the ABA’s Antitrust Law Developments treatise and regularly publishes articles in CompLaw360, Westlaw Journal Computer and Internet, ABA Antitrust Counselor, and other publications.
Mr. Golden is a member of the ABA, and a member of the Antitrust Law and Science & Technology Law sections.
Prior to joining Constantine Cannon, Mr. Golden worked at software companies and biomedical research institutions. Mr. Golden graduated from The George Washington University Law School. During law school, Mr. Golden externed for the Hon. David Folsom in the Eastern District of Texas. Mr. Golden received his undergraduate degree from the University of Arkansas.
Mr. Golden is admitted to practice law in the District of Columbia and Maryland.
District of Columbia
U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
The London office of Constantine Cannon is a separate and independent limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales (with registered number OC376384) with a registered office at 1 Paternoster Square, London EC4M 7DX. Constantine Cannon LLP in London is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. The professional rules applicable to the firm are available at the SRA website at www.sra.org.uk/rules.