Jason J. Enzler
Washington, D.C., Office
Jason J. Enzler joined Constantine Cannon in September 2008 as an associate in the firm’s Washington, D.C., office. His practice focuses on commercial litigation, antitrust, and representing whistleblowers under the False Claims Act and the Dodd-Frank/Wall Street Reform Act.
Prior to joining Constantine Cannon, Mr. Enzler practiced law at Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson LLP, where he represented government contractors, financial institutions, and insurance providers in numerous lawsuits, investigations, and government enforcement matters.
Select representations include:
- False Claims Act representation of two scientists formerly employed by a major pharmaceutical company who allege the company falsified test data and used improper testing techniques to inflate the efficacy it reported to the FDA and on its drug labels.
- Representation under the Dodd-Frank Act of a commodities trader and an industry analyst who allege a scheme among certain financial institutions to fix the pricing and manipulate the trading of futures contracts of certain commodities.
- Successful distribution of over $1 billion to a class of U.S. merchants in an antitrust lawsuit against Visa and MasterCard
- Representation of major sporting goods corporation in a defamation lawsuit against an international media company
- Representation involving allegations of securities fraud and improper backdating of stock options against a major communications company
- Investigations of violations of securities and banking laws, fraud, and violations of internal policies in response to government investigations and client requests
Mr. Enzler earned a J.D., magna cum laude, from The Catholic University, Columbus School of Law, in 2005. Before law school, he graduated from Iowa State University and worked as an archaeologist for various state and private organizations.
Mr. Enzler is admitted to practice in the District of Columbia and in New York.
- New York
- District of Columbia
- District Court for the District of Columbia
The London office of Constantine Cannon is a separate and independent limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales (with registered number OC376384) with a registered office at 1 Paternoster Square, London EC4M 7DX. Constantine Cannon LLP in London is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. The professional rules applicable to the firm are available at the SRA website at www.sra.org.uk/rules.