New York Office
Marlene Koury is an associate in the New York office of Constantine Cannon. Ms. Koury joined the firm in 2007 and concentrates her practice on antitrust litigation and counseling and representing whistleblowers under the False Claims Act and the Dodd-Frank Act.
Ms. Koury received her J.D., cum laude, from Seattle University, receiving the Award for Excellence in Constitutional Law. While there, Ms. Koury worked with the Access to Justice Hague Convention Project. Ms. Koury received her B.A. in Philosophy from the University of Washington.
Selected Recent Representations:
- Representation of outpatient medical imaging providers in several successful lawsuits for group boycott and market allocation claims against a benefits management company
- Representation of an international airline against allegations of price fixing
- Representation of two scientists formerly employed by a major pharmaceutical company who allege the company falsified test data and used improper testing techniques to inflate the efficacy it reported to the FDA and on its drug labels
- Representation of a former lab technician employed by an outpatient oncology clinic who alleges the clinic falsified patient records to support fraudulent billing of Medicare for services the clinic did not provide
- Representation of a television organization involved in a trademark dispute
Ms. Koury is admitted to practice in New York and is a member of the Antitrust Section of the New York State Bar Association, the NYSBA Antitrust Section Class Action Committee and the Antitrust and International Sections of the American Bar Association.
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of N.Y.
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of N.Y.
The London office of Constantine Cannon is a separate and independent limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales (with registered number OC376384) with a registered office at 1 Paternoster Square, London EC4M 7DX. Constantine Cannon LLP in London is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. The professional rules applicable to the firm are available at the SRA website at www.sra.org.uk/rules.