Under the whistleblower provisions of the federal False Claims Act, various State False Claims Acts, Dodd-Frank Act and [IRS Whistleblower Law], qualifying whistleblowers who bring original information to the government which directly leads to the government’s recovery of damages and/or penalties are entitled by statute to anywhere from 10 to 30 percent of the government’s recovery. Over the past decade, members of the Constantine Cannon Whistleblower Lawyer Team have served as lead counsel on cases that have recovered roughly $1.3 billion for the government and $240 million in whistleblower awards. Click here for a listing of these results. Click here for a detailed listing of other whistleblower successes.
Watch this informative video on the importance of whistleblower rewards created by Taxpayers Against Fraud, the country’s leading non-profit group dedicated to educating whistleblowers on their rights and protections.
For our various submissions/publications on the importance of whistleblower rewards, you can review the following:
- Comments to the Australian Parliament: Reward your Whistleblowers
- UK Continues to Say No to US-Styled Whistleblower Rewards
- UK Rejects Whistleblower Rewards; At Least For Now
- 24 Steps Forward and 1 Giant Step Back on the Path to UK Whistleblower Reform
- Bring in the Whistleblowers and Pay Them – The Next Logical Step in Advancing Antitrust Enforcement
- Message to the UK – Whistleblower Incentives Work
- Constantine Cannon response to the Call for Evidence on the Whistleblowing Framework by the UK Department for Business Innovation & Skills
- Expanding Protections for Antitrust Whistleblowers — A Good Start But Not Nearly Enough
- Show Me the Money – Large Rewards as an Indispensable Piece of the Whistleblower Enforcement System