August 1, 2019
Constantine Cannon whistleblower attorneys Mary Inman, Anne Hartman, Michael Ronickher, and Hamsa Mahendranathan were quoted and featured in the following articles, among others, about the settlement in U.S. ex rel. Glenn v. Cisco Systems, Inc.:
- Cisco to Pay $8.6 Million to Settle Government Claims of Flawed Tech, New York Times, July 31, 2019.
- Cisco to pay $8.6 million fine for selling government hackable surveillance technology, Washington Post, July 31, 2019.
- Expert wins settlement in whistleblower case against Cisco, Associated Press, July 31, 2019.
- Cisco whistleblower gets first False Claims payout over cybersecurity, Reuters, July 31, 2019.
- Cisco settles with cybersecurity whistleblower, setting a precedent, CNBC, July 31, 2019.
- Cisco pays $8.6m after whistleblower discloses security flaws in video surveillance system, Computer Weekly, August 1, 2019.
- North Carolina joins $6 million settlement with Cisco over flawed security software, The News & Observer, August 1, 2019.