Andreas Killi is a paralegal assisting in the Firm’s Litigation, Whistleblowing and Art & Cultural Property Law groups.
Andreas has particular experience and interest in dispute resolution and has provided assistance in claims before the English courts and in arbitration proceedings. He has previously provided assistance and support on multi-million-dollar litigation matters, group litigation orders, international arbitrations, judicial reviews and debt recoveries. He has been a key member of teams acting on some of England and Wales’ most reported litigation matters over the last few years, including four of The Lawyer’s Top 20 Cases of 2016 and 2017.
Andreas is also experienced with U.S. Whistleblowing matters, assisting in the investigation, drafting and submitting of whistleblower award claims to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission in relation to fraud in foreign government programs, financial and investment fraud and tax.
Prior to joining Constantine Cannon LLP, Andreas was a Senior Paralegal and Paralegal Coordinator at Stewarts Law in the Commercial Litigation Department, where he managed and coordinated the work load of over 30 commercial disputes paralegals alongside case matters. He also has experience in Personal Injury Litigation, including catastrophic spine and brain injuries.
Andreas studied Law with Criminology at Keele University before completing the LPC at Kaplan Law School in London.
Andreas regularly assists in preparing claims for Judicial Review against government departments.
- Supported a team advising European investors in connection with potential investment treaty arbitration disputes against South-East European State.
- Assisted the team in a case involving a Gulf State; identifying and tracing assets arising from a largescale, multinational, multi-billion-dollar fraud, with a view to bringing proceedings in the English courts.
- Supported case team in an £800m settlement on behalf of retail investors against a bank over claims of misrepresentation.
- Andreas assisted with a landmark 6-week trial for a $650m professional negligence case against a multi-national bank.
- Assisted a team in an action brought by BVI-based liquidators against a UK bank for negligence relating to a high profile off-shore banking fraud.
- Assisting in preparing claims for Judicial Review against government departments.