Constantine Cannon Whistleblower Attorneys Recognized by Lawdragon and Daily Journal; Firm Recognized by U.S. News – Best Lawyers
Posted December 4, 2020
It has been a big month for awards to Constantine Cannon and our whistleblower attorneys, and we are delighted to recognize the achievements of our team.
- Four of our whistleblower partners – Eric Havian, Mary Inman, Anne Hayes Hartman, and Marlene Koury – were named to the Lawdragon 2020 list of 500 Leading Plaintiff Financial Lawyers in America. The list recognizes lawyers who specialize in representing plaintiffs in financial litigation including whistleblower claims. Three other Constantine Cannon lawyers in the Antitrust and Commercial Litigation practice groups – Jean Kim, Taline Sahakian, and Allison Sheedy – were also included on the Lawdragon 500 list.
- Whistleblower partner Anne Hayes Hartman was named by the California Daily Journal as one of 2020’s Top 100 Women Lawyers in California. The list recognizes California attorneys who are top in their fields, have served as lead counsel or played a major role on significant matters, and have distinguished themselves through their professional and leadership activities.
In addition to these recognitions of our individual lawyers, the firm and its offices were also named to the 2021 national Best Law Firms list by U.S. News – Best Lawyers for the practice areas, tiers and offices listed. Based on evaluations provided by lawyers and clients, the U.S. News – Best Lawyers list is regarded as a definitive guide to legal excellence.
- The Constantine Cannon Whistleblower Team
- Our Whistleblower Successes
- Whistleblower FAQs
- Contact us for a confidential consultation
Tagged in: CC Lawyers,