November 15, 2021
Posted November 15, 2021
The whistleblower award to Constantine Cannon client Gwang Ho Kim received extensive press coverage, including:
- NHTSA issues first-ever whistleblower award of $24M to Hyundai insider, Compliance Week.
- U.S. Auto-Safety Regulator Pays $24.3 Million to Hyundai Whistleblower in First-Ever Award, The Wall Street Journal.
- Hyundai whistleblower to collect $24 million from NHTSA, Yahoo! News.
- Whistleblower gets $24M in Hyundai-Kia engine recall case, Associated Press.
- A former Hyundai engineer is now a multimillionaire in whistleblower case, Detroit Free Press.
- U.S. auto safety regulator awards over $24M to Hyundai whistleblower, Axios.
- November 10, 2021 Episode Transcript, CBC radio.
- DeLand woman’s car suddenly bursts into flames, sets house on fire, WESH.
- Hyundai Motor whistleblower, $24 mln in hand, plans to help others speak up, Reuters.